Apr 17, 2011

Spring Time in Texas!

The wonders that delight a child.... Oh the joys of a sprinkler and a slide! My hearts smiles to hear the giggles and happiness of the kiddos on this afternoon. Inventing fun in the backyard, I love that they enjoy each other so much. I want to make this afternoon go on and on and to never end. I know my kids are getting older with each day and I want to just make time stop and just live it to the most and fullest potential. Yes, Elise has her swimming goggles on. Somehow I think it makes her slide faster! I don't think the pictures actually show the grass clippings that are stuck on them but they were covered with grime. It just adds to the fun, ya'know! I wish our camera's sound was on so that you could hear the pureness of what fun sounds like in our backyard. It's innocent and intoxicating!

While the kids played so did Jeff... I have also posted pictures of our first taste of the Big Green Egg. You can see Jeff smiling and enjoying his new toy and a Shiner! I guess we can be cautiously called "Egg Heads" now! :) Don't hate, just come visit and enjoy the fruit of the grill! (Aimed at the the Purdy/Humphrey family)






No comments: