Oh my baby boy loves to sing! The picture above is him waving at MOM at his Pre-school program! (Yes, I was the proud Mom waving back like a crazy women!) Don't judge.:)
He is a little more confident with his guitar in hand! We've been waiting for lesson but think they are coming soon. In the mean time he practices his voice skills at school, in the van, or just really to any song on the radio.
Oh so sorry, no sound!...really must get that fixed because we are missing out on precious stuff here! But you can get the idea from the silent clip. Makes me wonder what is this guy gonna be when he grows up: musician, athlete, author, missionary, teacher, pilot? I pray that whatever road he takes that it be to glorify our Lord and serve with a humble spirit and heart. That's all I ask! The rest is just minor details! I'm confident that he will be great whatever the future holds for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment