Feb 22, 2011

Being transformed... it's an ongoing process

Going through Steps and realizing the depth of my sin and how much my Christ has saved me from. Heavy heart for where my sin grieves my savior and how I am so self-reliant, self-centered, self-seeking, obsessed with control, and spiritually alive to sin and dead to God.

Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I WILL RISE. Though I sit in darkness the Lord will be my light. Because I have sinned against him, I will bear the Lord's wrath, until he pleads my case and establishes my right. HE WILL BRING ME OUT INTO THE LIGHT; I WILL SEE HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS. Micah 7:8-9

A thousand times I've failed....
My heart and my soul, I give you control...



1 comment:

Julie McCarty said...

Sounds like that study is really making you think! I can't wait to hear all about it.