
Boy oh boy... he's a big boy! Literally! At Graeson's 2 month wellbaby check-up he was (14.4 lbs) 97 percentile for his weight and 95 percentile for his height. Jeff came home last night after being gone on an overnight and could not believe how much he had grown in 24 hours.
Aunt Erin has lovingly named him, "TANK"! Which is funny b/c my side of the family has lovingly named me, "THE TANKER". Thus, referring to my equipment by which I nourish my child. :)
Graeson has been just a pure joy to our family! Elise loves him sooooo much and has adjusted to having him around. In the mornings, Elise's eyes are barely open and she is already requesting to hold "baby buutter". He is definitely living up to his name sake, "full of grace". Jeff and I have found ourselves calling him "butters" both because it fits his size and that is how Elise says brother.
Here is the birth announcement that I have been working on for a while. My photoshop was doing some odd things and I had to figure out why it was doing it. Anyways... Our friend Emily did a photo shoot of the family and we grab this one for Graeson's BA. We love us some Emily Thurmond! Check her out: http://www.emilythurmondphotography.com/ Emily and I have been friends since our Toni and Guy days (2002). We are having hard copies made as I write this, be looking for them in the mail.
PS Don't you just want to eat him up!
1 comment:
I love the announcement! We didn't take any good announcement pictures until just a few days ago - and Ruby is already 10lbs!!!
Post a Comment