Aug 30, 2008

Trip to Evansville....






Graeson, Elise and I loaded up and headed to Evansville for my best friend's (Larissa) wedding. To tell you about the wedding is a whole other blog. For this blog I wanted to show some pictures of the good time we had in Evansville. I decide that I'd go early to help out Larissa and get some down time at my parents' house. We spent a week in Indiana.
My Aunt Barb came in and stayed at my parents house too, we have named her the official, "baby hog". She's the one sleeping with Graeson. My cousin, Krissy came in from Terre Haute, where she is attending her last year of college just to see the kiddos.

The pictures where Elise is honing her make-up skills is at the new children's museium in E'ville. She is playing in the stage room with the stage makeup. I got to be the model, as you can see. Do you think she'll be a makeup artist like her mommy? She's starting earily, huh! I love the way she put her hand on my forehead just like I would on a client. I got a big chuckle out of that. It's so fun to see her role play. She LOVES to play in mommy's makeup at home too.

No comments: