Apr 3, 2009

Preschool Music night!








Music night is a special night, special enough to have curlers in your hair. Elise got a huge thrill out of being able to get all glitzed up for music night. I posted two videos, one because it's so darn funny and the other for the pure sweetness of praise to our Lord and Savior. The Head and Shoulders video is so funny, watch how nobody is on beat. The ramdon activity is soo funny! Ahh to be four again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Look at our babies up there! I can't believe only one more year of preschool :( They did such a great job! Too cute :)

Lucretia said...

Too cute! I love the pictures of the snow as well...makes me wish we got a good snow storm like that here once in awhile so we could enjoy some really winter fun!