
My baby is growing up. Graeson was born one year ago today. What a sweet day it was to see his bright eyes and handsome face. He came to us via C-section, which was totally planned. Which was a totally different experience than what we had with Elise(c-section not planned). We have had such an incredible year molding into a larger family. We have enjoyed Graeson's baby stage and look forward to seeing how God grows him in the year to come. Graeson, your daddy and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! We thank God that we have the opportunity to raise and nurture you. I know God has a huge plan for you and I can't wait to see how you'll be used in His kingdom and how you will be solider for his cause. You are a true gift, Happy Birthday Buddy-boo.
1 comment:
What a cute little bug!
Post a Comment