My dear husband got some help turning 36. I surprised him with about 40 of our Denton friends and neighbors. I had everyone meet at the Denton Square for ice cream at a quaint place called Beth Maries. We all had ice cream, and then the ones who could stay hang out on the square and let the kids play and enjoy the beautiful evening air. I got him pretty good too. I told him that we were going to another park then the one we usually fequent and then I said, "hey lets get some ice cream on the way". When we pulled into a parking space he quickly noticed a friend of our seating on a park bench nursing her newborn. Then he turned around and noticed another set of friends and laughted at himself and say, "huh, what are the chances". The as we approached the Beth Maries he noticed the camera that I was carrying and he still didn't get it. I had to tell him it was all for him. What a great evening! Thank for everyone who came to celebrate Jeff hitting the late 30's.
No comments:
Post a Comment