Cute! Of course you know my favorite on you is always blonde from when I met you, but this is carefree and fun! Love the headline pic of you with Jeff too.
looking good lady!
Oh my gosh I love it... and the color looks gorgeous too!
So stinkin cute! and yes the rain...all day-what in the world?! Your hair held up really well though!
I LOVE it! I'm surprised you didn't call Nora and have her do it for you... she's so good at cutting hair, you know!
Oh I love it! That looks super cute on you! If I wasn't living in a ponytail these days, I'd be tempted to steal it for myself.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute! Of course you know my favorite on you is always blonde from when I met you, but this is carefree and fun! Love the headline pic of you with Jeff too.
looking good lady!
Oh my gosh I love it... and the color looks gorgeous too!
So stinkin cute! and yes the rain...all day-what in the world?! Your hair held up really well though!
I LOVE it! I'm surprised you didn't call Nora and have her do it for you... she's so good at cutting hair, you know!
Oh I love it! That looks super cute on you! If I wasn't living in a ponytail these days, I'd be tempted to steal it for myself.
Post a Comment