

I've been told that I stink at blogging b/c I promised to blog about this event a while ago and haven't yet. So here ya go my dearest friend, you know who you are. We love you so much. Thank for keeping me honest! Now it's your turn to update your blog from like... Christmas!!!!
Last year Jeff took Elise to the stock show as a Daddy/Daughter date. They had so much fun that we took the whole family this year. We do not have livestock, unless you count our 13 lbs. kitty, oreo as livestock. :) We go to see the animals and it's very educational too. There are so many different types of rabbits, who knew? Graeson like them so much he tried eating one (see picture). Hmmm, how does that taste my boy? I think Elise's fav was riding the pony and feeding the animals in the petting zoo. We saw so many black Angus cows.... They are really beautiful when they have been to the salon so to say. All washed up, blown dry and prissed out. My favorite picture is of Elise is on the ride back from Ft. Worth with her "Cowgirl boots" on pass out from a full day of activity. We will plan on going next year.
3 comments:
My favorite one is also of Elise passed out in the car. That shows just how much fun she had.
Hey Friend
I updated mu blog, thanks to you and Stephanie.
I also love the picture of Elise and her cowgirl boots ... she must have had a wonderful day to be sleeping like that! I can't wait till Brianna's old enough to go places like that and know what's going on!
Post a Comment