Jan 10, 2009

Our Thanksgiving at Home





This Thanksgiving we stayed in Texas, just the four of us. Jeff started training on that Monday. Yes, this is the Monday after the birthday party and the grandparents who came to visit. This is also after having what we thought was going to be three restful weeks off. Rest in the Gordon Household...not a chance. We decided to paint the house in those three weeks. Believe it or not it took us almost three weeks to do it. (I'll blog about that in another blog and post some picture to show the new color off.)
Jeff even got the pleasure of being at ground school on Thursday, THANKSGINGIVING DAY! Yes, thank you again American Eagle for valuing family time. :) So with all that in mind, I had a big cooking week ahead of me. Not to mention this is where Graeson started with all his health issues. It's now January as I post this and I'm still working on figuring what is going on with him. That again is, yet, another post and hince the delay in our blogging.
All in all thanksgiving was nice and cozy, just us.

1 comment:

The Rozell Family said...

yeah!!! you are blogging again!