Jan 10, 2009

Bring in the Mail (Box)

One of Elise's favorite things to do is go and check the mail. I really don't think she really cares if there is mail or not, she wants to see what's going on up the street. This gives her the freedom to go near the street and possibly scream and yell at any neighborhood kids whom might be out playing. Elise also loves to just monitor the drive-by traffic with a simple smile and a friendly wave. She also practices her chin nod (which is funny to watch b/c she look kinda like a chicken).
This particular day she comes running into the house and says, "HELP HELP the mail fell". Jeff and I look at her strangely and say, "WHAT?" The black thing fell and the mail is on the ground. So she precedes to show us by bring the entire mail box to us. We thought it was so cute! Thanks baby for BRING in the mail.

2 comments:

The Dunton's said...

Hilarious!

Julia said...

That's such a funny story! I'm glad you posted!