Sep 5, 2009
Clearing the air.
Could this really be true the entire summer escaped me. My last blog entry was in May...that was almost 4 months ago. I can assure you that my lack of blogging is not from pure laziness. We had a summer full of adventure. We moved into our new house, traveled, threw bridal showers in different corners of the U.S., , learned to swim, met new neighbors and tried to settle into a new environment. Most days I'm confused and dazed and it wasn't for any type of drug either, though that actually might have helped me out, hmmm! J/K Blogging is simply not been a priority in my life. As we slowing becoming organized and we slowly settle in, I'm feeling like blogging can resume. I have alot of catching up so, here we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment