Because we have been eating so whole foodish due to Graeson and his food allergies/health issues, we are trying our hand at our own herbs. Have you purchased herbs lately? The cost of them adds up fast. OH... plus fresh herbs make your food sooooooo much better.
We decide to pot the plants rather than seed them in the ground. The main reason for potting them is so that we can try to keep them all year round. The couple of freezes that we have we will just transfer the pot inside.
We'll see if I can keep from killing the poor plants IF I can get them to grow for me. Note: I do not have house-plants b/c I had a hard time remembering to water them, hopefully I'll do myself proud and establish and maintain these little bundles of goodness. Elise really enjoyed helping me and has reminded me the past two mornings to water the plants. Thanks Elise, I think we might just be ok with Elise managing the horticultural environment.
No comments:
Post a Comment