My Bride has always been excellent at multi-tasking. But this morning while working in the kitchen, I heard a rare sound in our house. Silence. With disbelief I walked out of the kitchen to find my entire family attached to Mommy in some form or fashion. Who knew one rocking chair could hold so much love and warmth. It's just one more example of the love and unselfishness that Lisa demonstrates with our family whether at 1am with a crying boy or 10am while reading a book. So much of what stirs my heart is in this picture. I imagine it's just a glimpse of what Christ feels when He looks at pictures of His bride and children.
4 comments:
That is very sweet, Jeff!
yeah Lisa!!!! you are an amzaing woman. praying for you guys and baby graeson that ya'll can figure out what all is going on in his little body!
see you tomorrow morning!
Have you heard anything on the blood works?
hows graeson feeling?
Post a Comment