Dec 2, 2008

Hi I'm back and ready to catch up!


Wow, it's been a while since I last blogged. So much has happened since Halloween. Graeson has gone up to size 4 diapers (at 5 months), started rolling, sitting up, pulling up and eating solids. Elise turned 4 years old. Jeff was home for 3 weeks, without seeing the airport except to pick up family, after basically being MIA (to California) for the entire month of October. We have been busy busy busy. The next few post will be catching everyone up to date with watching the Gordons Grow.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Our Elise is 15 months (today!) and still in size 3 diapers. I think she still only weighs 20 pounds, but wears 18 month clothing because she's so tall. Unfortuately her pants look like low riders because she was no waist!

Joanne said...

Ummm, that should say HAS no waist. Don't quite know what I was typing there.