I have some before and afters of my little princess and her sweet Pooh. Oh I had to show the during photos too of Elise getting her hair done. When I busted out the hot rollers she said, "ohhhh, WOW what is that? When I told her, curlers for her hair, she got sooo excited. Then when she had them in her hair she kept saying, "I LOOK BEAUTIFUL". I actually curled her hair on Thursday for Fall Party(Halloween Party at preschool) and pinned it up into a updo with a ti era but for Trick or Treating she just wanted her hair in "circles".
I also posted a picture of how we had Graeson in his costume. Mind you that the high for this day was 85 degree. I did not actually put his legs or lower half of his body in the suit. It was just to warm for it. Graeson was a trooper for about forty-five minutes. Then I switched him into a shorts -onesie. Elise was really into it this year. The houses where they decorated rather scary didn't seem to faze her. She was a girl on a mission houses....candy.
Daddy missed all the fun, you guessed it American Eagle stikes again!
4 comments:
Too cute! Tell Elise I also think she looked absolutely beautiful!
We've been around - usually making the 9am service - though we've missed the last 2 home groups because of travel. We are definitely there this next week though!
I can't believe how big Graeson is getting! Wasn't he JUST born??? Ha - I guess it has been a while.
The picture with Elise's hair in rollers looks just like a minature of you and is so adorable! I know I've seen that same expression on your face before. And Graeson ... what a precious little boy!
What fun pictures. My favorite is the one where only Graeson's head is in his costume. I had fun last night. Thanks again for hosting a party for me, I really do appreciate.
gosh, she looks SO different with makeup on! She is such a beautiful girl, with or without makeup! Pooh Bear was pretty cute too!:)
Post a Comment