Sep 26, 2008

Blog worthy moment

The other day we were getting ready to go to the playground for a cool morning family activity. While I was nursing Graeson, Daddy got Elise dressed. I had shouted back to Jeff that Elise's tan shorts were clean and that she could wear them. Elise comes skipping and prancing out into the living room to show me her outfit for the day. As I watched her little show, I looked strangely at her shorts. Hmmm... I don't remember her having any shorts that look like that! Then all of sudden it hit me! Those were Graeson's shorts. I called Jeff into the room so he could get a laugh off the moment too. The shorts actually fit her, mind you they were a little snug but not too much. Jeff went and got a pair of Elise's 2T jean shorts and compared them to the 6month shorts of Graeson. The six month shorts were longer and wider. I would assume that was to accommodate a diaper?... (Shoulder shrug??)

1 comment:

The Dunton's said...

Hilarious! We never had hand-me-ups in my house! Oh, and I LOVE my new haircut! I hope you remember what you did because I'm going to want you to maintain it this fall/winter. :) Thank you sooooo much!
See you soon! (maybe at homegroup?)