Jan 26, 2011

It's been a long time! 2010 - a year in pictures.

Daddy with dinosaur.
Decorating sugar cookies at Christmas.
Doggies with new hair cuts.
Christmas cookie trees.
Miss sassy with her new boots from Grammy.
Ears pierced-6th birthday present.
Moral support from Allison for ear piercing trip.
Birthday Party!
Pajama birthday party requires daddy's creative skills for a bed table!
Elise learning mamma's camera.
Don't know why but two of these got onto this, Elise's photo skills again.
Grae's first day of pre-school.
Enjoying summer with friends.
August storm came and took all the neighborhood fences with it!
Elise's first day of kindergarten.
Highland Village Balloon glow.
Cousin's came down to visit.
Gordon rainbow lake trip.
Daddy took the kids to the Denton Airshow. It was in the 100's that day, HOTT!
Elise's first and last ballet recital. She hated ballet, but she sure looked beautiful!
Going to dress rehearsal. Elise's sassy self coming out.
Grae's 2nd birthday at Rain Forest Cafe.
Papaw came to visit and decided that the kids needed a jeep.
Western Kentucky Girls weekend.
Aunt Sue's Barn/Farm.
Happy Easter....we got Cagney and Lacey!
Sweet pic around Easter.
Grae's first beater.
Miss Alyssa's horse.
Pad's from mamma's swimsuit being recycled as hats.
Grae's first snow-2009!
Daddy- Daughter Dance.
Tricycle for Christmas.
Elise's first mountain trip and first lift ride.
Top of mountain before tubing!

It has been right at a year since I've contributed to this blog. I have to say, I haven't miss it but you on the other hand have missed a lot! It's not that I don't enjoy blogging it's that I had no extra time to allow myself to blog. Life with a 1 year old turning 2 and a 5 year old turning 6 has a lot of stuff jammed into a year. To say that I have been consumed by more important things, like raising up a family isn't just an excuse it's been reality.

I was reading my last entry from February 2010, which I was writing about the first December snow in 2009. Graeson wasn't even talking yet! Makes my heart sigh to think about how much our kiddos have grown in a year. How fast time slips out of your hands. I won't even try to fill you in on all the details but I will give you some sweet memories via pictures. Here we go...

No comments: