Who says you can't teach old dogs new tricks...
On one of my garage selling ventures, I purchased a Brother sewing machine. I had no idea about sewing or sewing machines when I purchased it. I spent a whole $20 and took the lady's word that it worked. Never know at garage sales? I figured, well, if it a terrible machine or if I end up totally hating sewing, I'll only be out 20 bucks. Here are my first two creations. The valence is in our kitchen and this was a birthday shirt for Elise. Elise shirt was just me sitting down and playing with all the stitches and fabric that I had. I think it turned out pretty cute, huh? BTW... I"m teaching myself.
2 comments:
looks great Lisa! that's awesome that it was only $20!! and I'm impressed by your first projects, you're a natural!
so impressed...you need to teach me:) found your blog on your facebook pg:)))))
Post a Comment