Nov 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Fun!
























































This year we went to the pumpkin patch the very first day that it opened. This was our first time to go to the Argyle Pumpkin Patch. I'm glad we went the first day or we wouldn't have gone because we had so much rain. The train that they have on the property was a great treat for the kids. I'm not sure that I will take them back next year. They decorated a little too scary, as you can see from the picture. We were waiting for the train to take off and my kids were not smiling for the camera. (I think that picture sums it up.) I do think that picture is funny though.
Because we had so much rain this Fall and fire-ants were out in full force and they got MOMMY! Ouch! I then was afraid to let my kids just run and have fun b/c we were all in sandals that day.

I also love the picture of Graeson going over the pumpkin instead of around it. He is such a boy!

No comments: