Oct 17, 2008

Having a lazy day!


We are so happy to have Daddy back at home. We had even planned on going to California to hang out on his days off but have decided to just be relaxed at home. Ahhhhh!

Jeff got TDY to California for the month of October. Which we really had not planned on. I got the chance to stay at home with the kiddos for 6 fun-filled daddy abstence days. They really weren't so bad. I did not have alot of downtime or alone time. I just kept myself busy as a bee. I frequented the gym almost daily, Thank God for Lifetime Fitness.

I can say that I have baked some muffins this morning. It was a new recipe and I decided to double the recipe to share with neighbors. I must have more than doubled the bananas b/c it was too moist in the center. Oh well! We ate them anyways but thought that it wasn't good enough to share with the neighbors. Matter of fact we had them for lunch too. We are having a hard time doing much of anything today.

If we can get motivated enough to get out the door, we are planning on getting Graeson some cereal. He has started eating every three to four hours around the clock. He had been sleeping all night for me. I'm starting to feel it too.

Pause.....

Forward three hours, Thanks God some how we (all four of us) got down at the same time for a family afternoon nap. Let me tell you that does NOT happen much....like NEVER! Usually what happens is one goes down and at the exact time my head hits the pillow the other one wakes up. This scenario has been happening the last few night also. I'm a tired pup.
I put up the muffins so that we don't continue to munch on them and ruin our dinner too! In case you were wondering I'm planning on a frozen pizza. What a lazy, low energy day (and we love it).

1 comment:

Julia said...

Those are my favorite kind of days :-) glad I found your blog - I can check up on you now!! I still need you to cut Nora's hair...
Julia